Managerial innovation will be a new competitive challenge.
As business are conducted differently (Business Transformation, Digital Transformation, Social Transformation), management needs to be exercised differently as well.
It is increasingly important to build new models, new systems and also new skills. The construction of these skills will have to be done according to coherent methods and aligned with the components that structure the new environment: they will be largely collaborative, digital, and will leave a lot of room for the “soft skills” dimension.
It will also be about unlearning, getting out of the beliefs that have guided managerial action in an industrial economy, to learn to deal with a new situation requiring new grids of readings.
Fundamental of Management
- Making your new management position successful
- The management styles
- Fostering and maintaining motivation
- The situational skills of the manager
- The relational skills of the manager
- The emotional skills of the manager
Advanced Management Skills
- Guiding team and individual actions
- Becoming a Coaching Manager
- Effective decision-making
- Being persuasive in management situations
- Handling emotions within your team
Learning & Development: Decoding the Future – guide to managing change the innovative way
In McKinsey’s 2018 “Future of the Workplace” report, requirements for social and emotional skills (Leadership, Management, Entrepreneurial Skills etc) will increase by 24%
Discover a new generation of Blended Learning: From Skills to Performance