Professional efficiency is virtuous spiral. Whichever path we take to improve it, one progress leads to another. Our professional efficiency depends on our mood, our energy, our personal or professional goals, our desires. It also depends on our tools our methods of achieving the goals, our knowledge of ourselves and the relationships we have with those around us.
This topic covers subjects that are essential to boost your professional efficiencies such as oral and written communication, time optimization etc. You will get concrete keys to conduct meeting and make effective decisions.
- Identify your communication styles
- Successfully adapting your message
- Evade trick questions at meetings
- Considering how you spend your time
- Focusing on your priorities
- The 12 guidelines of effective time management
- Dealing with time-consuming tasks
Learning & Development: Decoding the Future – guide to managing change the innovative way
In McKinsey’s 2018 “Future of the Workplace” report, requirements for social and emotional skills (Leadership, Management, Entrepreneurial Skills etc) will increase by 24%