Topic: Professional Efficiency
These days, a company’s day-to-day business is often a matter of urgency. If you were to respond to every request, even at optimal performance and working round the clock, you will not be able to complete everything.
You may feel you are no longer on top of your work schedule and are enslaved to it. You are faced with constraints and multiple requests, and subjected to a whirlwind of urgent tasks and contradictions.
If you relate to the above, you will learn how to deal with these tasks and regain control in this 2-part module.
Part A Learning objectives:
Role-playing as a coach in this module, you will help the main character to learn lessons from stipulated situations. This approach allows you to learn to manage other people’s interruptions:
- Start to identify time-consuming tasks and take a step back to group them into four categories.
- How to deal with time-consuming tasks generated by other people.
Part B Learning objectives:
Discover practical methods to help you go beyond traditional time management methods and adopt effective strategies and behaviors that are aligned with your environment and personal needs:
- How to deal with time-consuming tasks generated by your organization.
- How to deal with personal time-consuming tasks in a good-natured way.
Watch preview video here:
- The first part of the module helped you identify which are time-consuming tasks. By limiting the impact of such, you will be able to save time and be more efficient.
- You have also learned to deal more effectively with essential time- consuming tasks and mitigate or limit their impact. This way, you will set about with your tasks without becoming discouraged!