You are using an outdated browser. Please update your browser for a better experience
You are here : Home > Designing Learning Experiences in the 21st Century
Designing Learning Experiences in the 21st Century
3 days, 13 – 15 Jan 2020 | 152 Beach Road, Gateway East, Level 28, Singapore 189721
- Identify the different eLearning methodologies and best practices
- Apply the best blended learning strategy according to the learning goal
- Understand and follow the workflow to produce eLearning or blended learning content
- Identify all the information needed inside a storyboard
Who is suitable for this course:
- Learning & Development professionals who want to develop Digital Learning Design capabilities
- Acquire competencies in creating Blended and standalone digital learning programmes.
- Discover how to internalise your design, development and delivery of digitally enabled learning solutions.
- Ability to deliver a leading-edge portfolio of modern learning solutions into your organisation
How to register:
- Email to email@example.com with subject Designing Learning Experiences OR
- Call +65 6827 5632 to book your slot through our Program Manager