Master Classes – Situational Leadership
To be a leader others want to follow, managers need to set clear and attainable goals, provide the matching leadership style, and give appropriate feedback. The goal of a Situational Leader II is to help others develop competence, motivation, and confidence. Situational Leadership II boosts the effectiveness, impact, and dedication of leaders and teaches them to behave in alignment with their good intentions and with what their people need.
Leveraging all the theory and design that has made Situational Leadership the world’s most taught leadership training model uses game-changing techniques that immerse learners in Situational Leadership II quickly, deeply, and effectively.
The objectives of this bite are to help participants:
- Diagnose the development levels of employees and choose the appropriate leadership style
- Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development
- Create a communication model for all levels of the organization to support cultural change and move towards a high-performance organization
- Become a flexible leader who is highly skilled at goal setting, coaching, performance evaluation, active listening, feedback, and proactive problem solving
- Increase individual and organisational accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to an action plan
- Learn a new language of leadership to partner for maximum productivity and morale