Orange – one of the top telecom operators in Europe & Africa – and Cegos were awarded Silver in the Brandon Hall “Best use of social collaborative learning” category for “#laRucHeDigitale” (digital HR hive) training program.
Through #laRucHeDigitale project, the idea was to foster digital transformation among HR professionals, leading to a promotion to the managers and the staff.
Concretely, the training programme aims at helping HR professionals:
- to be aware of Orange’s digital strategy & of its impacts on the activities, competences & mindset;
- to explore HR trends in the digital age;
- to challenge their practices against strategic competences like: agility, innovation, collective knowledge and collaboration;
- to imagine their tomorrow job and activities;
- to experiment one of their tomorrow competence.
Cegos teams have created a specific and innovative blended social learning curriculum which:
- stimulates the HR professionals to enter Orange digital revolution by practicing digital learning;
- illustrates, through the learning modality, some of the impacts & changes of the digital shift expected at company & personal levels – learning to learn permanently, at any time anywhere, collaboratively -;
- is open based on voluntary enrolment;
- enables each learner to personalize their learning experience (topic, timeline, learning modality preference);
- is permanently enriched and adapted from class to class.
So far, over 350 HR professionals have taken the course and the training programme is still running.