Become a skilled and professional presenter
In the modern workplace, making a presentation is a vital tool – it allows you to sell your product, your business, and yourself, as well as providing a quick and effective way of communicating complex ideas and new concepts.
But clammy palms, a dry mouth and tension is what many of us experience when faced with the prospect of public speaking. There’s something about a room full of expectant faces that can make even the most confident people anxious.
This Presentation Skills course draws on innovative techniques and interactive methods to build confidence, reduce fear, and encourage everyone to reach their full potential when it comes to presentations.
Following the course, delegates will be able to:
- Improve their communication skills
- Understand the power of body language
- Use principles drawn from the world of theatre to engage with their audience
- Develop persuasion techniques
- Increase personal impact through delivery
- Make a distinct and lasting impression
- Convince those listening that they believe in what they are communicating
- Be creative in both what they say, and in the media they use to say it
The Presentation Skills course can be adapted to suit your organisation’s needs, and is usually delivered in a blended format, using both face-to-face and e-modules to ensure maximum long-term impact.
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you present like a professional.