The relationships we have with other people are essential in all areas of life, but perhaps nowhere more importantly than in the workplace.
Interpersonal Excellence is aimed at managers and executives who want to build on their own interpersonal skills and attributes, establish useful networks and develop new ways to co-operate that will bring vast benefits to both them as individuals and the business.
Our expert trainers use scientific techniques, along with decades of real-life experience, to enhance understanding of the ways we can build relationships, influence others, motivate and lead.
By looking at issues such as communication, body language, professional networks and personal strengths and weaknesses, delegates will come to a real understanding of the pillars of interpersonal excellence. They will learn through role-play exercises, workshops, case studies, peer coaching and many other engaging activities.
The course is a combination of three-day classroom training and e-learning modules both before and after. By the end, delegates will be able to:
- Identify specific goals
- Build relationship networks that enhance their professional aims
- Influence and motivate colleagues positively and effectively
- Maintain open and productive lines of communication
- Become a more effective leader
- Develop a spirit of co-operation that benefits the whole organisation
- Better use their own personal qualities, and identify areas for further improvement
Contact us to discover how we can help your team improve their Interpersonal Excellence skills