Good project management makes a huge difference to a business – it can reduce costs, increase efficiency, improve cross-company communication and contribute to the overall productivity and health of your organisation.
Bad project management can do exactly the opposite.
Robust training and up-to-date techniques help improve performance, and make everything run that little bit more smoothly. Our philosophy is to simplify project management best practice and methodology, streamline project management processes and help people discover the most effective techniques that work for them.
As a Project Management Institute (PMI®) registered education provider, Cegos offers a variety of methods to boost these vital skills. We have project management training programmes for all levels, ranging from those aspiring to become project managers to those looking to build on their existing skills.
By the end of our Project Management training programmes, delegates will know how to:
- Apply a consistent approach
- Manage project resources and risks
- Undertake regular reviews, spotting and controlling any deviations from the plan
- Involve and manage stakeholders at the right time and place
- Establish good communication channels, both within the project and the rest of the organisation
- Capture and share lessons learned
Our courses are aimed at those who need PMI®-approved expertise, and who may not need to pursue a PRINCE2 or similar certification. Workshops can be delivered as face-to-face, blended or stand-alone e-learning programmes.
To discover more about our approach to project management training, click here – or contact us for more information.