Power Up Your Communication Skills
In this practical course, learn how to boost your communication skills so you can become an effective and powerful communicator. Discover how to communicate clearly and concisely. Understand how to engage and influence others. Master the art of effective editing.
With so much online communication these days, strong communication skills are vital to success. Indeed, such skills are now in huge demand by employers.
This course is perfect for professionals at any level and in any industry where good communication matters. i.e., every industry!
- Communication Skills evaluation and goal setting
- The 3 principles of effective communication – setting your objective, understanding your audience, and engagement
- How to structure your communications for impact
- How to create clarity to get the response you want
- Building a powerful message with creative language
- The art of writing concisely
- How to communicate to persuade and influence
- Effective editing – what to look for and how to get good feedback
- What next? Skills development masterplan.
Each module includes practical tasks completed either within the session or in between sessions. The price includes personal feedback from the trainer on one piece of writing.
- 3 x 2.5-hour virtual classes
- Maximum 12 participants
Who is this suitable for?
Any business professional who needs to communicate more effectively.
What previous clients have said
“Since the training, I have definitely seen an improvement, not only in the quality the writers are delivering, but also in their motivation and interest levels when working on content.” Katrina Melvin, Communications Manager, Quintiq, Malaysia
“The response from participants was overwhelmingly positive and managers thought the course was productive and good value for money. Neil designed workshops that met a variety of needs (from writing correspondence to reports) and gave individual feedback and support.” Tom De, Corporate Manager, British Embassy, Thailand
About the facilitator
Neil Stoneham is a global communications consultant who provides premium copywriting, training and consultancy services across Europe and Southeast Asia. Originally from the UK, Neil has written for many high-profile organisations and publications, spending some time as a journalist for the Bangkok Post in Thailand. He has also delivered business writing and presentation workshops for multi-nationals, embassies and the British Chamber of Commerce, amongst others.