Coaching And Developing Others
Coax the best out of your colleagues
Coaching is rightly recognised as an essential skill in the management/team leader portfolio. When done well and consistently, coaching others improves productivity and the morale of both individuals and the team.
The Coaching and Developing Others course is a one-day programme that introduces the process and benefits of coaching, and helps delegates develop this vital skill.
The programme is suitable for all managers and supervisors who are responsible for developing the competence of team members in their day-to-day tasks.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- assess the obstacles to successful coaching
- identify good coaching opportunities
- understand and implement the coaching process
- establish strong coaching relationships
- identify and develop the skills needed to be a successful coach
Contact us to find out more about how we can help your team develop coaching skills.