Managing Teams Through Adversity
Today adversity, difficulties, and changes are inevitable and constant: pandemics, war, shortages, new ways of generating wealth, are the motto of what we live in. It is in these moments that the leader's role is fundamental.
The leader must inspire the team, with confidence, credibility and competence. Act with responsibility to lead them to overcome themselves, transforming adversity into an opportunity to create the ideal context for teams to overcome objectives.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Team leaders and managers who wish to develop and deepen their leadership skills
- Professionals who aspire to be team leaders
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Gain awareness of the adversity challenges to find strategies to overcome it
- Develop the skills to manage unpredictable situations, act as a role model and inspire, stimulate and challenge the team
- Give purpose and meaning to my team to help them face adversity situations
- Find strategies to unlock the potential of my team, by knowing them individually and their mental models facing adversity
- Pre and Post Self-assessment to personalize the program and visualize progress
- 10h of online instructor-led training and workshop activity with simulations and exercises
- 4h of self-directed work to further explore concepts and prepare case studies for practicing
- Downloadable course workbook that includes post-course application guide for line managers and for participants
- Access to a computer with a camera and internet connection, allowing participation in virtual classes
Description of the Learner’s Experience