GLC8542: Remote Selling
Master virtual selling to make connections quickly and speed up the sales cycle thanks to impactful meetings.
- The aim of this programme is to enable your sales people to become more effective at selling remotely.
- It focuses on creating Impact and Interest during on-line sales meetings.
- The course places great value on establishing a human connection with the audience and making on-line sales meetings an engaging, memorable experience.
- A pre-programme self-assessment and post-programme quiz, to measure progress
- 10 hours of online instructor-led exercises and workshops, including discussing challenges and finding solutions, conducting a live presentation and receiving feedback from the group and from an expert.
- 4h of individual work: with a peer, build, practise and record a pitch to progress a sale; individually, design and build a slide deck for high impact
- Downloadable course workbook that includes a post-course application guide for line managers and for participants.
- Master basic techniques within the remote environment, developing confidence in using the meeting software to remain effective in any situation
- Improve brand image, professionalism and proximity to make a lasting impression, showing value and empathy.
- Make remote meetings as impactful as in-room meetings
- Explore how to get air-time with key contacts
- Interact well and naturally to get your message across
- Stimulate a dialogue, work well together with the audience
- Learn how to ‘read’ the customer and re-engage with a disaffected audience
- Any person having direct contact with customers or distribution partners using virtual platforms
- Any person with experience of selling or Account Management who wishes to be as effective working remotely, as they can be in a face-to-face situation.
- Basic knowledge of your company’s products/services; experience of selling or Account Management in the field.
- Access to a computer with a camera and internet connection, allowing participation in virtual classes
Description of the Learner’s Experience