WHAT IS COVERED
- In addition to their personal qualities, trainers must master specific skills to create a positive dynamic and facilitate learning. They must focus on the needs of their participants, make the content accessible and encourage them to project themselves into implementation. To do this, they must master a wide variety of techniques.
- During this training course, you will train intensively to acquire the necessary mastery for successful exercises in the classroom or in virtual class.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Preparing a training programme, taking into account the needs of the participants and the professional objectives targeted.
- Facilitate training in a face-to-face or virtual classroom setting, adopting the appropriate posture, using techniques and tools to generate a positive dynamic and facilitate learning and its concrete implementation.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Occasional trainers, required to lead training activities in the classroom or in virtual classrooms.
- Simulations that put you in the situation of presenting or observing a presentation, during the second and third virtual classes: you are the trainers!
Be ready to animate in both virtual and face-to-face classes.
- Experiment with different training techniques, give and receive feedback.
- Become more aware of the needs of trainees, with the contribution of cognitive science.
- Access online documentation and activities designed to help you deepen and consolidate your learning and serve as an application guide for your future training.
- Access to a connected computer, allowing participation in virtual classes
Description of the Learner’s Experience