- Become a more flexible manager
- Build team cohesion
- Review priorities during periods of change
- Improve your negotiation and communication skills
- Manage the emotional dimension of your team
- Newly-appointed or first-time managers
- Managers with several years’ experience
- Experienced managers
- Excel in your role as manager, using operational guidelines, tools and methods
- Develop your team’s maturity
- Get better results by efficiently analysing the stakes and issues
- Take account of emotions in your management
Benefits for the company
- Achieve the expected outcomes, thanks to effective management practices
- Proactive change management
- Foster synergy between teams
- Strategically aligned managers and teams
The learning journey is implemented on LearningHub@Cegos and the content is accessible for 12 months.
Three 30 minutes e-learning modules
1. Behavioural flexibility of the manager
- Identifying effective and ineffective behaviour.
- Overcoming inflexibility.
- Managing ineffective behaviour
2. Building win-win relationships with your team
- Definition of a win-win relationship.
- Preparing your arguments.
- Differentiating between position and interests.
- Reaching a win-win agreement with your co-workers.
3. The manager / communicator
- Preparing your presentation.
- Organising your message for more effect.
- Adapting the impact of your presentations.
Letting participants exchange work experience and industry information, helping them transfer the skills to performance.
3 days classroom training
1. Developing your managerial intelligence
- The Cegos model of managerial intelligence
2. Guiding your team to consistently high levels of performance
- Assertive management
- Focusing individual and collective action
- Becoming a manager-coach
- Building team cohesion
3. Developing your situational skills
- A fresh approach to solving conflicts
- System-friendly decision-making
4. Developing your impact and influence
- Enhancing your persuasive powers when negotiating
- Building your relationship network
- Developing your communication skills
5. Integrating the emotional dimension of management
- Managing individual emotions
- Managing collective emotions
Personalization: Choose 1 out 4 modules
Four 30 minutes e-learning modules
1. Guiding team and individual actions
- Defining a project for your team.
- Orientations and objectives for the project team members.
- Managing conflicting priorities.
2. Becoming a manager / coach
- Becoming a manager / coach: benefits and issues.
- What is a manager / coach?
- Adopting the best practices of a manager / coach.
- Coaching your team.
3. Effective decision-making
- Analysing before making a decision.
- Anticipating the impact of your decisions.
- Making and implementing decisions.
- Encouraging co-worker decision-making.
4. Handling emotions within your team
- Reading emotional signals correctly.
- Practising empathetic listening.
- Responding adequately to co-workers’ emotions.
- dentifying and managing collective emotions.