- Focus on the added value of your management role
- Find out more about the sort of manager you are
- Understand how to focus individual and collective action
- Successfully solve management problems
- Develop social skills and maintain your emotional balance
- Newly-appointed or first-time managers
- Managers with several years’ experience
- There are no pre-requisites for this course
- Become more competent in your role by using proven guidelines, tools and processes
- Optimise your performance and accelerate your development
- Know how to act in every situation
- Get better results by efficiently analyzing the stakes and issues in each situation
- Develop your social skills and build your emotional balance
Benefits for the company
- Coherent, consistent management that continually adapts to external and internal changes
- An additional lever to ensure that teams consistently deliver expected outcomes
- A management team with a consistent skills base
- Greater involvement and motivation in your people
The learning journey is implemented on LearningHub@Cegos and the content is accessible for 12 months.
Two 30 minutes e-learning modules
1. The management styles
- The different management styles.
- The positive aspects of each management style.
- Adapting management style to circumstances: contextual management.
2. Fostering and maintaining motivation
- Understanding how motivation works.
- Using the right motivational levers.
- Delegating and motivating.
Letting participants exchange work experience and industry information, helping them transfer the skills to performance.
2 days classroom training
1. Developing managerial intelligence
- The Cegos model of managerial intelligence
2. Mastering management techniques
- Developing effective behaviours
- Focusing individual and collective action
- Mobilising individual and collective energy
3. Developing your situational skills
- Understanding the system
4. Developing your relationship-building skills
- Implementing a communication process with your team
- Preparing for and leading a team meeting
- Managing sensitive situations
- Managing your relationship with your manager
5. Developing your emotional skills
- Managing your emotions
- Managing your stress
Personalization: Choose 1 out 3 modules
Three 30 minutes e-learning modules
1. The situational skills of the manager
- Basic concepts in systemic analysis.
- Analysing a situation or conflict using a systemic approach.
- Handling all managerial situations effectively.
2. The relational skills of the manager
- Setting up the right communication and information tools.
- Taking team needs into account for consistent communication.
- Preparing and conducting a team meeting.
- Conducting an individual interview.
- Managing sensitive situations.
3. The emotional skills of the manager
- Understanding how emotions work.
- Identifying and managing your own feelings.
- Managing emotionally-charged situations.