- Learn new sustainable, ethical methods for persuading customers
- Develop customer-focused attitudes and behaviour patterns to build loyalty
- Build self-confidence and your personal resources
- Sales executives
- Anyone who needs to present a case to a customer
- Previous experience in sales
- Greater self-assurance in business dealings
- Greater efficiency in delicate business situations
- Greater self-confidence
Benefits for the company
- Higher sales and margins
- More customer trust
- Higher customer loyalty
- A modern corporate image (in part based on its ethical approach to business)
- Dedicated teams embracing meaningful, shared values
The learning journey is implemented on LearningHub@Cegos and the content is accessible for 12 months.
Two 30 minutes e-learning modules
1. The art of persuading through listening
- Incorporating the five stages of persuasion into your arguments.
- Using the benefits of listening to help you persuade others.
- Reassuring your customer that he is being listened to and understood.
- Mastering the power of questioning to encourage the customer to think in a more mature way.
- Reinforcing your argument with active listening.
2. Convincing customers with a winning offer
- Identifying the factors involved in your customer’s act of buying.
- Adapting your offer and your arguments to cement your credibility.
- Using comparative arguments in an ethical way to convince your customer when faced with an offer from a competitor.
- Structuring your offer in a way that convinces effectively.
Letting participants exchange work experience and industry information, helping them transfer the skills to performance.
2 days classroom training
1. An ethical approach to convincing and persuading
- Convincing and persuading: two complementary sales approaches
- Five keys to persuasion: listening, sales techniques, speaking skills, emotional sincerity and self-confidence
- Five steps to customer decision-making
2. Make listening your prime lever for convincing
- Using the SAFI method to uncover needs and generate desire for change
- Active listening techniques: empathy and rephrasing
3. Winning over customers with winning offers
- Building a winning offer: comparative argumentation
- Taking the customer’s environment and personal stakes into account
- Adapting to the decision-making group
4. Using your speaking skills to promote your offer
- Using communication techniques to give your presentation more punch
- Influencing without manipulating
- Using your body and voice for greater impact
- Making an effective presentation to adjudicators
5. Nurturing a genuine bond with the customer
- The importance of emotions in the decision process: the emotional curve
- Putting the customer’s negative emotions into words
- Expressing your own negative emotions, using the FRANC method
6. Developing self-confidence
- Building up your positive beliefs
- Emotional rebalancing
- Reframing the stakes
Personalization: Choose 1 out 4 modules
Four 30 minutes e-learning modules
1. Discover the hidden world of your buyer
- Professional and personal motivations of buyers.
- Asking the right questions.
- Building a closer relationship with buyers.
- Active listening to understand buyers better.
2. Presenting your offer with passion
- Understanding buyer needs.
- Adapting proposals to buyer needs.
- Developing your argument by adapting your interpersonal communication.
3. Steering the way to mutual agreement
- The true meaning of objections.
- Responding to buyer questions and objections.
- Helping buyers make a decision.
4. Building sustainable shared success
- Integrating buyer motivations.
- Implementing the solution together with your buyer.
- Best practices in relationship follow-up.