“We are very satisfied with this first collaboration in Asia. The flexibility and attentiveness of the team, as well as the choice and expertise of the trainer, ensured an excellent quality training course on written and oral communication topics. The interactivity in a virtual format and the practical exercises were key to the success of the course and the feedback from participants is unanimously positive, both in terms of the experience and the usefulness and ease of application of the lessons. “
– Florence STRULOVICI, Head of ENGIE University Asia-Pacific
Engie is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. With 170,100 employees worldwide, Engie is the first independent power producer in the planet.
In South East Asia, they are a team of over 2,000 employees with presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines to provide tailor-made integrated solutions for customers in commercial buildings, industries, and cities.
Engie South East Asia chose Cegos to customize and deliver a program on “Executive Writing & Speaking” to enable their employees to use the English language more efficiently, so that they are able to build arguments and stories on a daily basis..
- Customisation and delivery of a learning journey of 6 virtual workshops on the topic of Executive Writing & Speaking
- 16 employees were trained.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Spirit of partnership and close collaboration between Engie and Cegos throughout the project.
- Cegos’s expertise in training: virtual classroom, content material, interactivity, exercises and feedback.
- Ability to immerse in a specific environment and handle complex content.