What's a VILT (Virtual Instructor-led Training)?
Example of a virtual class on "Difficult Conversations"
Common misconceptions of the word 'difficult' create a negative impression. This topic focuses on shifting this mindset to viewing these conversations as powerful, passionate, direct and honest.
Learners get to explore what conflict is and how it emerges, as well as how to maintain an effective attitude and avoid inefficient behaviors.
The class covers the importance of understanding others and establishing relationships based on meeting mutual needs, which leads onto valuable lessons in successful communication techniques.
What will I learn?
- Achieve satisfactory results from difficult conversations in various different situations
- Understand and adopt assertive behavior to ensure effective and positive communication in all relationships
- Learn how to stay assertive in different situations and look for the win-win solution
What does the course provide?
- Pre-course work
- 2.5 hours of online instructor-led training and workshop activity
- Downloadable course workbook that includes:
- personal style questionnaire
- post-course application guide for line managers
- post-course application guide for participants
Who will benefit?
We all have to have difficult conversations, both inside and outside of our professional life. If you want to make these conversations effective and avoid situations of conflict with others, this course will provide you with the right tools and techniques.
Well our participants certainly did:
Need to deal with difficult conversations? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org!