Topic: Management & Leadership
Most of a manager’s day-to-day activities involve making decisions. These involve making technical, financial and personnel and organizational choices. Every manager must consider the importance of the difficulties they face, how they approach a problem, and the options open to them when making a decision.
This module will help you to develop good reflexes.
This is a 2-part module.
Part A Learning objectives:
An innovative approach to the decision-making process. Tools adapted to everyday decision-making. A self-assessment to analyze and address your management weaknesses:
- Carrying out a detailed assessment before making a decision.
Part B Learning objectives:
A method to help you make and safeguard decisions by monitoring impacts, supporting coworkers, reporting on implementation and taking adjustments and adaptations into account:
- Anticipating the consequences of your decisions.
- Moving from decision-making to decision implementation.
- Securing buy-in from your coworkers.
Watch preview video here:
By the end of this 2-part module, you will be able to:
- Assess management issues quickly and make an effective decision to resolve a difficult situation quickly.
- Make the move from decision-making to action plan. You will then be able to convert this action plan into a genuine buy-in plan.