The challenges of customer relations
Topic: Sales and Customer relationship
The role of customer service associates relies more than ever on maintaining loyalty. As an ambassador of the brand, you are constructing, day after day, a strong alliance between the company and each customer.
There are a few secrets to building successful relationships with customers
A simple, practical method to identify customer expectations and select the most appropriate response. Gain an insight into the customer pathway through fun exercises. Find out which tools can help you manage emotions - yours and your customer’s:
- How to define customer satisfaction assessment criteria.
- Understand the difference between meeting expectations and creating customer loyalty.
- How to identify the moments of truth in the customer relationship.
- How to master the key emotions in developing customer loyalty.
- Guide to achieve success in the emotional aspect of customer relations.
Watch preview video here:
You are now able to identify and take account of the operational and relationship expectations of your customers to better satisfy them. Put to practice incorporating the emotional dimension into your customer relationships in order to better secure customer loyalty.