Topic: Project Management
The workplace is bustling with endless needs; driven by an external environment that is rapidly evolving and internal teams buzzing about with daily operations.
These needs lead to high-performance demands – quick turnaround, low-cost, efficiency.
Although some operating approaches allow organizational flexibility to get things done through informal exchanges, a completely new requirement and the multiple responsibilities it entails can legitimize running it as a formal project.
This is a 2-parts module.
Part A Learning objectives:
Understand the essentials of project management in an accessible and instructive way. By going through practical tools and quizzes, you will have the required information to manage your projects:
- How to define a projects.
- Clearly identify the project objectives.
- Master the performance-cost-deadline triangle.
- Organise the key project phases and setting milestones.
- Identify all the project stakeholders.
Part B Learning objectives:
This module sets out the essentials of project management in an accessible and instructive way. The explanatory videos, interactive activities and quizzes included within will guide you through the learning process, giving you an insight into project steering methods and tools:
- What is Day-to-day project steering: Method and Frequency.
- How to identify the different levels of project management maturity in the company.
- To position yourself as a project manager in the company.
Watch preview video here:
- You will be able to define the objectives of your project, organize the key phases and set milestones to help you make the right decisions at the right time. By identifying the various stakeholders, you will be able to establish a suitable governance mechanism.
- Upon completion of Part B, you will know how to define the most appropriate project steering method and frequency. You will also be able to adopt the right project manager reflexes based on the company’s level of maturity.