Topic: Applied Personal Development
A 2-part module to help you improve communication by adapting to others.
Non-verbal communication is an important aspect of human relationship. The explanation and videos will provide insights into effective, conscious non-verbal communication.
This module is ideal for anyone who would like to communicate with others more effectively.
Part A Learning objectives:
- Understand the importance of non-verbal communication
- Learn how to communicate with others non-verbally using synchronisation
- Explore 3 types of synchronisation:
Part B Learning objectives:
- Learn the basics of synchronisation to communicate better with others
- Learn to use synchronisation appropriately
- Know when to desynchronise in order to address poor communication