In the rapidly changing world, when emerging technologies reshape our environment and transform the way we live, interact and work, how can we better prepare for what is coming?
What skills would be needed in the future where machines can do a lot of our work? What’s driving the future of learning? How can learning innovations impact us all?
Join Cegos Business Transformation Summit on the 17th of October in Lisbon or virtually to discuss the future of technology and learning.
During the event, three international speakers will be sharing their insights on the following topics:
- “Towards Exponential Growth: understanding the future in a world where Technology is exponential and Humans are linear” by Gerd Leonhard, Future Strategist and CEO at The Futures Agency.
- “Human AI Interaction: How Humans and Artificial Intelligence will interact towards a better future” by Manuela Veloso, Head of The Machine Learning Department at Cargenie Mellon University, EUA and Co-Founder of RoboCup.
- “Learning transformation: How learning innovation can impact people and organizations” by Laura Overtone, CEO and Founder at Towards Maturity Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and of the Learning and Performance Institute, UK.
You have two options to join the event:
1. Join Cegos team directly in Lisbon at Lagoas Park Hotel.
2. Watch the conferences in real time via live streaming.