- Dare to launch a short-term test, rather than trying to anticipate all the risks.
- Act first on a small, scale and evaluate the results to improve.
- Give yourself permissions and the right to make mistakes.
- Rely on allies to get started.
- Respect your ”test approach”, so that its legitimacy is not challenged.
- Challenge your habits and be creative to make your solution evolve.
For who ?
Any manager or project manager dealing with change management.
How to set up a Test & Learn approach? What are the advantages? In this module, you will see in particular how to: Prepare a small-scale test , Set up the test , Gather feed-back from experience.
Through a story to be built step by step in video format, you will help a manager to set up an experiment in his department to strengthen cohesion and communication between teams, using the ‘Test & Learn’ approach.