Topic: Sales and Customer relationship
As sales associates face increasing pressure to deliver short-term results, the ability to persuade and convince is becoming an essential trait. Yet many people wrongly believe that a persuasive sales associate is someone who talks a lot, occupies center stage and delivers a well-honed argument to customers.
But is this really what customers want? Is this really beneficial for a long-term business relationship? These are the questions that we will address in this module.
This is a 2-part module.
Part A Learning objectives:
Why it is key to fully immerse in the customer’s world in order to understand the importance of sincere, effective listening, as well as to master the art of persuasion:
- How to incorporate the five stages of persuasion into your arguments.
- To use the benefits of listening to help you persuade others.
- To reassure your customer that they are being listened to and understood.
Part B Learning objectives:
What is an effective method to structure your questioning; through a series of exercises – identify best practice and master the questioning method:
- How to master the power of questioning to encourage the customer to think in a more mature way.
- How to reinforce your argument with active listening.
Watch preview video here:
At the end of this 2-part module, you will be able to:
- Know how and why you need to listen to your customer to be more persuasive.
- Use questioning to explore customers’ and prospects’ needs and persuade them more effectively.