Topic: Project Management
With the commencement of any project, it is essential to have a significant proportion of resources in place that can be mobilized whenever necessary.
This 2-part module cover the key methods you need to estimate your project budget, spread it over time and manage it effectively.
Part A Learning objectives:
The key concepts of project budget construction will be addressed through a real-life role-play. Gain an insight into the step-by-step phases through videos and quizzes:
- Which are the key concepts of a project budget.
- To identify the different elements of a project budget.
- What are the differences between estimation, budget and budgeting.
- How to adapt estimation methods to the project phase.
Part B Learning objectives:
Similarly, there will be a real-life role-play of a project budget control. Explanatory videos, interactive activities and quizzes are used to relate to day-to-day context:
- What is project budgeting.
- How to create a budget consumption forecast curve.
- Keeping control of the project budget.
- Revising the budget on the basis of “customer” decisions.
Watch preview video here:
- Ability to structure your budget via a series techniques and producing a robust initial estimation.
- A five-step budgeting process – spread your budget over time, anticipate budgetary discrepancies and budget revision whenever necessary.