Join our growing team for the ASEAN region!
Digital Services Consultant – Asia Pacific
- The design, development and production of online assets for our clients, including assistance and support for major digital project pitches and roll outs
- Project management of our core digital projects including client stakeholder management
- Client and team support where digital expertise is required.
- The role further includes the development of ‘simple’ eLearning modules for clients locally, to avoid cost of using Cegos Portugal where appropriate. This development capability can be applied to creating mock ups in advance of client pitches, the development of online animated explainers / micro learning modules for Cegos APAC products, services and events and more.
- Management of Learning Hub (Cegos own LMS) and LMS services and demos for clients – so technical knowledge, awareness of these type of systems is preferred.
If you are interested to apply, please send your CV with your reasons why you want to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Cegos Asia Pacific
Cegos, Europe’s largest professional skills training organisation, is one of the major international players across the Asia Pacific region, based at its regional HQ in Singapore, with operations in China and Hong Kong. A network of region-wide partners ensures Cegos supports learning and development anywhere, in any language, consistent with a truly “Think Global, Learn Local” philosophy.
Cegos provides a multi-mode approach to training and development through delivery mechanisms ranging from face-to-face to blended learning and eLearning. The content for all delivery methods comes ready-made across a range of professional and personal development topics for leaders, managers and their teams, which can be customised to suit a client’s environment or built to exacting specifications.
Cegos Asia Pacific is one of the leading digital transformation companies working in the region today, enabling organisations everywhere to integrate and utilise appropriate technologies driving greater human capital development, internal and external communication and closer collaboration.
The Cegos Group was founded in 1926 in France, and is one of the world leaders in professional training for managers and their teams. We help develop over 250,000 managers internationally each year, with a turnover of over 220 million Euros per annum. Web: www.cegos.com.sg www.cegos.com